Sunday, December 4, 2011

Pain and Creativity.



The inspiration to take the camera down to the beach instead of the stick was induced by a road rage accident that ended with a bruised foot. The pain was enlightening and the laughter that friends get from seeing you smash your skull onto the tar and grind your teeth along the summer heated ash-felt is questionable but I still love them, even if they get pleasure from my pain!

These pics where taken accompanied with various tunes that made my head and sore feet dance into another realm, thats why the pics are shit because I was to busy dancing. I am blind when its comes to photography. I have creative vision when I add music to my life, it creates emotions that stimulate associated images. so when I have a image capturer and music, I hunt!

Ill make it short but when your life is safe and pain free there is no space for deep introspection and contemplation, which is the fuel for creative visions and spiritual awakening!





No comments:

Post a Comment