Friday, January 20, 2012

Mr Answer


Rain falls and a distant thunder bolt lands, its connection awakes me from my slumber sleep, I am meant to work today, rainfalls even harder, thats the signal to drop work and wax the board.

The mind is wanting more money for a future adventure to india but at the same time its craving waves and it has only been one moon-over since it was drowned in water.
This life exist within the minds ocean, and the boat that is wrestling in its wild sea's always needs a compass, to find home,to find happiness.

The waves are on, and I am sinking myself yet again under another cloud ball of motion.
The destruction is building inside my veins to paint the ocean white. Yet my insides are melting with the desire for purpose and direction. The world is at a critical point, overpopulation, climate change, economic evaporation, one world order and gas for water!
'Snap' all of a sudden breathing becomes hard, feeling my intestines grip and shrink, my vision of a stable and cruisy life crumples under the pressure inside my eyes, eyes are tearing with despair. They see a distant figure, focusing, now fixated on a man smiling at me, like he is the cause of all my problems and yet he is the one with all the answers!

The man knows me and I have never seen him before, He knows me, knows me.
he is old, around the age of 50, leathery skin and a silver mop of hair, that connects to a wise dropping beard. He paddles straight at me, with full conviction and determination, I am witnessing this moment on the outside looking in. He comes within a metre of my water space, close, he stairs at me and takes a deep breath, opens his mouth and the words flow
" tell me in one word what is wrong?"
I am shattered that my projection of him paddling over me with his 9 foot gun, has blossomed into a offering of help and concern! The answer that I was not looking for erupted out of my mouth, 'purpose' . he laughed.
'purpose is not a problem, more a state of being.'
my ego rages that he has such a simple answer to my perplexing conundrum.
he then goes on to intrinsically pick my thoughts by saying.
"simplicity and being are the keys to life"
'There is nothing simple about life' I bark back at him certain he has nothing to counter.
"yes life is simply complicated'. He started laughing, then broke out into a coughing fit, what sounded like to me a lifetime of the black lung, he whipped his whispie beard and smiled back at me with his koala like expression.
I was about to counter his witted remark when he cut off my voice with a signal of his hand, then he pointed to his heart!
"the heart simply knows what the mind cannot, "
My chest fell inwards and that distant space of the heart sounded its drums of recognition.
gazing at the horizon, 'good luck' he said then he simply paddles off around the headland, probably never to be seen again.

Did that really just happen, did my whole concept of reality just get warped, directing me away from the minds illusory labyrinth, into the simple heart-space of being connected to heart.

The ocean calms, dolphins dine, sun refracts and the heart beats, beats, beats.!









1 comment: